- Key Personnel Recruitment Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Key Personnel Recruitment Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Key Personnel Recruitment Ltd provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to The Contract Manager.
- Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by senior leadership team, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
- We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The percentage of suppliers who sign up to an appropriate code / provide their own modern slavery statements,
- The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence, and
- The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
- As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
- We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
- Corporate social responsibility policy,
- Ethical procurement policy,
- Anti-bribery / corruption policy, and
- Whistle-blowing policy.
This policy was adopted on 28th April 2020 after being agreed by our senior management team. It is reviewed annually.
Modern Slavery Policy Statement
This statement is made as part of Key Personnel’s commitment to eliminating the exploitation of people under the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act). It summarises how Key Personnel operates, the policies and processes in place to minimise the possibility of any problems, any risks we have identified and how we monitor them, and how we train our staff.
This statement is published in accordance with section 54 of the Act, and relates to the financial year September 2020.
Key Personnel is a limited company operating in the recruitment sector. We supply temporary workers in the Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural, Food Production, IT and Logistics sectors.
Key Personnel is part of the wider DP&L Holdings group. Details of our group structure, are available.
Who we work with
All of the hirers that we work with, and all of the work-seekers we provide, are known to and identified by our staff. All of the temporary workers we supply are identified by our staff.
The hiring companies that we work with are located in Scotland. The workers we supply live in Scotland.
As part of our business, we also work with the following organisations:
- The Gangmaster Licencing Authority
- The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (www.rec.uk.com) the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (www.rec-irp.uk.com)